Canadian Super Visa insurance provides coverage for emergency medical expenses and hospital care in Canada. Canada Super Visa holders must carry an insurance policy with a minimum coverage of $100,000, valid for a period of three hundred and sixty-five ( 365) days. We will compare 14 insurers to provide you with the best Canadian visa travel insurance to provide maximum coverage at an affordable cost. Benefits of purchasing a Canada Super Visa insurance plan may include these features:
· Coverage for pre-existing conditions, depending on visitor`s age
· Healthcare costs, hospitalization and repatriation
· Easy renewal when parents decide to stay longer than one year
· Refund if applicants are denied Super Visa with proof of denial
· Refund If parents stay in Canada less than a year, and there have been no claims
To get started, click here or select the Get a Quick Quote button.
If you would like our team to walk you through the process, you can call us directly at 416-293-9495 or 1-877-224-2802.